Politically-charged rap-metal band "Rage Against the Machine" is reuniting in 2020 to headline Coachella and tour a series of cities close to the Mexican border.
For the first time since 2011, Zack de la Rocha, Tom Morello, Brad Wilk, and Tim Commferford will take the stage together for a new 2020 tour.
The band posted the dates on their Instagram account.
Right now, the band has confirmed only a few concert dates, but plans on playing more shows in addition to those dates:
Rage Against the Machine 2020 Tour Dates
- March 26, 2020 – El Paso, TX
- March 28, 2020 – Las Cruces, NM
- March 30, 2020 – Phoenix, AZ
- April 10, 2020 – Indio, CA @ Coachella Music Festival
- April 17, 2020 – Indio, CA @ Coachella Music Festival
Earlier in the year, Morello downplayed a reunion, but the upcoming 2020 election, and President Trump's efforts to build a wall on the southern border with Mexico, apparently convinced the band to reunite.