SALT LAKE CITY (KUTV) — If you're already sitting at home during the COVID-19 pandemic -- you might as well make some money and there's a company that will help you do just that.
Lead MD, a marketing company, wants to pay you $1,000 to watch 12 business movies and analyze them. All you have to do is analyze the good and bad practices used by companies featured in the films. You'll also need to listen to a podcast.
Your homework is to fill out worksheets for each film and your deadline is October 30.
Those worksheets feature questions, such as:
- What kind of business is featured?
- What are the best business practices featured?
- What are the worst business practices featured?
- Was the business a success?
Lead MD also lists what they are looking for in their "ideal applicant" who must be a US citizen or permanent resident and is 18 or older:
- An overall love of movies
- A passion for business
- Strong attention to detail – nothing gets past you!
- The ability and availability to take watch 12 movies in a month
You have until Aug. 30 to apply and you'll be notified by Sept. 30. You will be provided with access to watch the films via Amazon Prime.