Moviegoers have been made an offer that is too good to pass up.
Larry H. Miller Megaplex Theatres are giving away two free tickets per person during the month of August. The one requirement is to be a new or qualified member of the MyMegaRewards loyalty program. It's free to join and a simple app download will you get the tickets almost immediately via email.
The purpose of the free tickets is to show Utahns the new "enhanced safety protocols" set in place by Megaplex during the COVID-19 pandemic. As the theatre has reduced its seating capacity, only one of the two tickets can be used per transaction.
The two tickets including one premium luxury and one tradition reserved movie tickets. Both of them can be used for 3D, IMAX, and Dolby ATMOS formats at participating locations. The tickets must be used before midnight on August 31.
To ensure the health and safety of all of our employees and guests, Megaplex continues to provide enhanced cleaning, sanitizing, and operational protocols, including:
- Limiting capacity per each auditorium based on state and local guidelines
- Requiring observance by all guests and employees to CDC guidelines, including discouraging at-risk or high-risk individuals from attending
- Wellness checks for employees
- Gloves and masks required for all employees
- Strongly encouraging guests to wear masks, available as needed upon request
- Cleaning of high-contact surfaces and areas
- Sanitizing each occupied seat between showtimes
- Frequent and proper handwashing
- Social distancing procedures
- Expanded cashless payment options
- Scaling back or temporarily suspending selected menu items in the food court
- Concessions ordering via the Megaplex mobile app for in-theatre pick up
- Encouraging guests to practice appropriate health and safety measures
“We want to thank our loyal guests and make it a little easier to check out our enhanced safety protocols and enjoy a movie or two compliments of Megaplex,” said Blake Andersen, Megaplex Theatres president. “Guest and employee health and safety continue to be our highest priority as our team takes extraordinary steps to ensure a safe environment for everyone.”