A 39-year-old man from Utah was killed in a plane crash in Alaska on Monday.
Ryan Wilk was among the six people who died after two sightseeing planes collided mid-air near Ketchikan, Alaska, according to a press release by the Alaska Department of Public Safety.
The other five victims were identified as follows:
- Randy Sullivan, 46-year-old male, pilot, from Ketchikan, Alaska
- Simon Bodie, 56-year-old male from Tempe, New South Wales, Australia
- Cassandra Webb, 62-year-old female from Saint Louis, Missouri
- Louis Botha, 46-year-old female, from San Diego, California
- Elsa Wilk, 37-year-old female, from Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
The victims' families have been notified, as well as Canadian and Australian Consulates, according to the press release.
The National Transportation Safety Board is investigating the cause of the crash.