The Utah Jazz reveal the words and phrases players will wear during the NBA season restart that begins on Thursday.
The Jazz listed 16 players showing what words/phrases their jerseys will say, saying the act will "continue the important conversation of social justice."
JAZZ PLAYER / WHAT WILL APPEAR ON THE BACK OF THEIR JERSEYS
- Jordan Clarkson - Peace
- Nigel Williams-Goss - Justice Now
- Joe Ingles - Ally
- Justin Wright-Foreman - Justice
- Jarrell Brantley - Enough
- Rayjon Tucker - Justice
- Mike Conley - I Am a Man
- Tony Bradley - Peace
- Emmanuel Mudiay - Peace
- Juwan Morgan - Say Their Names
- Ed Davis - Education Reform
- Royce ONeale - Equality
- Rudy Gobert - Equality
- Georges Niang - Education Reform
- Donovan Mitchell - Say Her Name
- Miye Oni - Power to the People
Earlier this summer, the NBA decided to allow players to wear one of 29 pre-approved words/phrases that promote social justice and equality for Americans of color.
The Utah Jazz will face the New Orleans Pelicans in the first game of the NBA's restart on July 30.
Teams will each play eight games before the playoffs begin. The Jazz have already clinched a playoff berth.