Forecast for Wednesday evening, September 20, 2023:
A few isolated showers and storms will continue overnight tonight in northern Utah. Southern Utah will continue to see calm and clear weather. Spotty showers and storms will continue in northern Utah with better chances for wetting rain Thursday evening into the first half of the day on Friday. This activity is ahead of a slow-moving cold front that will drop temperatures the next couple of days. Expect daytime highs to be 10-15 degrees below normal in northern Utah and 5-10 degrees below normal across central and southern Utah through Saturday.
Salt Lake City:
- Tonight: Partly cloudy skies with light southerly breezes. Lows in the upper 50s.
- Thursday: Mostly cloudy in the morning with a chance for afternoon and evening thunderstorms. South winds 15-30 mph. Highs in the low 70s.
- Thursday night: A few scattered showers. Cool. Lows around 50.
- Friday: Mostly cloudy with showers through early afternoon. Partial clearing by evening. Cool. Highs in the low 60s.
- Friday night: A few clouds possible. Lows in the mid-40s.
- Tonight: Partly cloudy and breezy at times. Lows in the upper 50s.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny, with southwest winds 20-30 mph. Highs in the mid-80s.
- Thursday night: Mostly clear. Lows in the mid-50s.
- Friday: Sunny skies with breezy west winds 15-20 mph. Cooler. Highs near 80.
- Friday night: Mostly clear. Lows in the mid-50s.