Weather forecast for Thursday morning, November 26, 2020:
Happy Thanksgiving! Our weak storm system is leaving the area this morning. We can't rule out a few lingering snow showers in central and northern Utah, especially in our mountains. Northerly winds will pick up tonight in SW Utah. We could see winds gusting over 40 mph near our canyons of Washington County. Chilly temperatures are now with us for the rest of the week with highs in the 30s and lows near 20 degrees. Sunshine returns for Black Friday and through the weekend, with some valley haze Saturday through Monday. Temps will stay near normal this weekend and early next week.
Wasatch Front Forecast:
- Thanksgiving: A few morning flurries, then becoming mostly sunny. Highs in the upper-30s.
- Thursday night: Clear skies and cold. Lows in the low-20s.
- Friday: Sunny and chilly. Highs in the upper-30s.
- Friday night: Clear and cold. Lows in the mid-20s.
- Saturday: Sunny and hazy. Highs in the mid-40s.
Today's Record Temperatures