Weather Forecast for Wednesday evening, August 17, 2022:
Scattered thunderstorms over southern Utah should fall apart again by midnight. High pressure is sitting over northern Utah and is responsible for the heat and dry weather along the Wasatch Front. We hit 100 degrees yesterday and today in SLC. We could hit 100F again tomorrow. The good news is that we will see some relief from the heat by Friday as monsoon moisture moves back into northern Utah. You can expect more clouds and a few showers and storms Friday afternoon through Sunday evening.
- Tonight: Mostly clear and mild. Temperatures dropping into the low 70s.
- Thursday: Partly cloudy with a stray mountain t-storm. Highs near 100.
- Thursday night: Partly cloudy and mild. Temperatures dropping into the mid 70s.
- Friday: Partly sunny skies. Few afternoon and evening t-storms. Highs in the upper 80s.
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy with scattered showers and storms. Highs in the mid 80s.
Today's Record Temperatures